- Registration can now be done online, via our online registration form, simply click on the following link: UONAA online registation form. Fill in the online form and pay via our M-PESA Paybill Number 826300.
- Or click on the following link: UONAA PDF registation form, to download our Physical registration form, which is to be filled and returned to our Kenya Science Campus Office, flat 46.
- Staff Members of UON click on the following link: UON Check-Off form, to download the Check-Off form which should be filled out and returned to our Kenya Science Campus Office, flat 46.
What are the Benefits of Being a member/partner?
The persons who register with the Association benefits enormously by staying connected to the University of Nairobi through:
- Networking opportunities for professional development
- Certificate of Membership and University Alumni badge (lapel)
- Membership Smart Card that gives you access to services in and outside University e.g. Library and Retail outlets
- Access to discounted Alumni branded items sold at University UNES Bookstore
- Participation in the Governance of the University and Alumni Association
- Regularly updated through Alumni Newsletters and sms/email alerts
- Recognition through Distinguished Leadership Awards