The UoN School of Medicine Class of 1970 Alumni led by Dr. Betty Gikonyo and Dr. Frank Njenga offers five (5) scholarships to bright but needy students in the School of Medicine (MBChB) for the first years who joined the University on 31st August 2020.
1) Students MUST be from a needy background and have demonstrated financial need under the Needy Students Program of the University of Nairobi
2) Students must NOT have received scholarships, bursaries or grants from other sources
3) The Student MUST have scored A (plain) in their 2019 KCSE exam
4) The student MUST have been admitted to the University of Nairobi’s School of Medicine under the Government Sponsored Program (Module I)
5) The student MUST be willing to abide by all the conditions of the University of Nairobi Work Study Program.
Please fill in the attached form and return to the Dean of Students’ Financial Aid Office on or before 21st September 2020 via email: email@example.com