Who can be a member?
A person who has graduated from or working with the University of Nairobi. The following shall be eligible for membership upon payment of the prescribed fee
- All persons who have successfully completed their studies at the University
- Persons granted honorary degrees by the University
- Full time permanent staff members who are not former University of Nairobi students andwho obtained a degree from another recognized institution
- The members of the University of Nairobi Council
- The Chancellor of the University of Nairobi
- Registration can now be done online, via our online registration form, simply click on the following link: UONAA online registration form. Fill in the online form and pay via our M-PESA Paybill Number 826300.
- Or click on the following link: UONAA PDF registration form, to download our Physical registration form, which is to be filled and returned to our office at Kolobot Drive, Off State House Rd.
- Staff Members of UON click UONAA online registation form the following link: UON Check-Off form, to download the Check-Off form which should be filled out and returned
to our office at Kolobot Drive, Off State House Rd.